Flame; Exclamation mark; Health hazard, Warning. Flammable liquid and vapour. May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not breathe vapours. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower]. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with regional/national regulations. Product contains: hydrocarbons, C9-C12, n-alkanes, isoalkanes, cyclics, aromatics (2-25%), cobalt(II) 2-ethylhexanoate, 2-butanone oxime. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use.