Corrosion, Environment, Danger. May be corrosive to metals. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Very toxic to aquatic life. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. Store locked up. Wear protective gloves, clothing and eye protection. In case of inadequate ventilation wear respiratory protection. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. If swallowed: Rinse mouth. Do not induce vomiting. Immediately call a Poison Center or doctor. If on skin (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water or shower. Wash with plenty of soap and water. Call a Poison Center or doctor if you feel unwell. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a Poison Center or doctor. Avoid release to the environment. Collect spillage. Dispose of contents/container in accor dance with local regulations.