Flame; Exclamation mark, Warning. Flammable liquid and vapour. May cause an allergic skin reaction. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Avoid breathing vapours. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower]. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with regional/national regulations. Product contains: hydrocarbures, C9-C11, n-alcanes, isoalcanes, cycliques, <2% aromatiques, DCOIT (CAS 64359-81-5), cobalt(II) 2-ethylhexanoate, 2-butanone oxime. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use.